• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Riddles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 49
Anyone got any riddles to share? I've got only one that might be considered 'good'. :p

A man walks in a bar and asks the barman for water. The barman pulls out a gun and quickly shoots through the roof, then puts his gun back. The man thanks the barman, and goes out of the bar.
Why did the man thank the barman, despite not getting his glass of water?

Level 9
No one walks into a bar just for water... so lets see... needing water must mean he really needed it. Assuming these people aren't batshit crazy, the barman pulled out his gun and fired it for a reason, and the reason couldn't have been just at the request for water. Since it wasn't the fact that it was raining and the guy said "oh water is outside, hallelulia" it must mean that the man required water for something other than the purpose of thirst. So what is a problem that can be solved by drinking water and the frightening moment of a gun being fired? Hiccups.

You hold a grey flag and wave with it,
You show off, I hate that,
I try to hit you.
I miss.

What am I?

Modesty? :eek:
Nah, just a thought, it would really be a generic solution.

xxdingo93xx, Answer: yourself?
(fly = having dreams & ambitions, noise = inner thoughts, nasty and dangerous = our right(?) sided little devil, convenient = aggreable sometimes = left(?) sided little angel)

Level 17
I got a pirate/math related one, might post it monday :p

Edit:

The flying Dutchman?
Wrong.

I make noise but I have no mouth to speak,
I can fly but I don't have wings to fly,
I can be nasty and dangerous or I can be convenient,

What am I?

Lightning? Because it makes thunder, and it can fly also it can kill someone and well be ignored.
Wrong. Please, next time quote me instead of copying my text :p it confuses me.

Ok here's another hint:

You can't see but you'll always know when I'm nearby.

Level 30

What am I?
A flying car.
jump_composite_800.jpg

Level 14

What am I?
The wind?
Anyway heres a riddle/trick question.
Theres a lilly in a pond, it is a special lilly that doubles it size each day, it will take 30 days to completely cover the pond. How many days will it take to cover half?

29 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.