• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[RESOLVED] Map Preview Image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi everyone.

I'm in the process of finalising the release of my AoS map The New Age, and unfortunately since I'm lacking in artistic talent or access to even good image editing software, I'd like to make a request for a map preview image.

All I require are:

1) "The New Age" as the text
2) The background image be related to Azerite from Battle of Azeroth in some way. Even if it's just a crystal. Failing that, I'll accept whatever your imagination conjures up.

This is the last custom resource I require for my map before release and would immensely appreciate any assistance, even if it's a quick job.

You can find the thread dedicated to my map here.

As for timeframe, no rush at all. I'm in no hurry to put the map out and wouldn't want people going out of their way needlessly.

Many thanks in advance,

- Shadon

I'm not so skilled at image editing, but I've tried something, hope it'd be satisfying.

You must follow the 5th and 6th steps of this tutorial charily to get the Loading Screen work properly.

Attachments

• Generic-Loading-BotLeft.blp
    35.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Generic-Loading-BotRight.blp
    28.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Generic-Loading-TopLeft.blp
    59.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Generic-Loading-TopRight.blp
    80.4 KB · Views: 24
  • LS.png
    LS.png
    938 KB · Views: 49