• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Requesting Spell Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Hello Everyone! I'm working on a Warhammer 40k map right now. And I sucks to figure out good spells. So that's what I need help whit. I only have 6 heroes now, but moore will come. I have Space Marine, Chaos Marine, Orc Boyza' cad, Necron Warrior, Imperial Guard and Eldar Autarch.
I havent any picture at the chaos marine. But it's almost the same as the Space Marine.
models5937screenshottnb.jpg

models5935screenshottnb.jpg

models6483screenshottnb.jpg

models5197screenshottnb.jpg

models6453screenshottnb.jpg

141828-albums532-picture8118.jpg

141828-albums532-picture8117.jpg

141828-albums532-picture8095.jpg

141828-albums532-picture8119.jpg

141828-albums532-picture8120.jpg

This terrain pictures was sometime ago when I posted them. If you want moore pictures I will post them.

I only want spell that are Warhammer 40k typish. They shall not be overpowered, you don't need to balance it by yourself, that will I take care of later. Every Hero shall have 5 skills each. 3 of them shud an cast spell. 1 of them shall be a aura. Then they also shall have one ultimate.
every spell shall have 5 levels. And the ultimate shall have 3 levels.

Of course +rep will be given. :thumbs_up:

Level 19
For Space Marine
- Battle Orders (Boosts nearby alllies' damage and hp regen <simply roar>)
- Sonic Granade (damages units and stunts vehicles in area)
- Meele/Range morph (in meele you have a chance to knockback and you gain more moment speed and damage)
- Deep Strike (summons 4 marines in selected area)

Necron:
- Reincarnation (ofc)
- Poison attack (you gain poison damage)
- Energy Frenzy (kills an ally unit for temporary damage-attack speed boost)
- Shadow Form (temporary gains evade or damage reduction)

Imperial Soldier
- Plasma Rifle/Assault Riffle morph (plasma does more damage to vehicle but slower attack speed)
- Mortar Strike (Orders mortars to bombard an area)
- Battle Stand (passive, killing each enemy unit temporary gives attack speed bonus to nearby allies)
- Sniper Shot: instantly kills a non-hero organic enemy unit

Level 19
oh and that elder thing which I dunno what it is
- Sense (evasion, named it sense coz he can sense incoming attacks and dodge them with a chance)
- Sorrow Field (creates a field of mind corruption in area which reduces damage of enemy units in it)
- Spear of Divinity (active/deactive, enchants spear with divine powers <chance to stun or bonus damage pick one> with a loss of mana per second)
- Teleport (blink)
- Chain Lightning
- Mind Drain (drains life from enemy and stores it as mana)
my brain stopped
pick of them

Level 5
A spell for Necron Simple Reincarnation.
He has a chance to revive like thorneon said.
But he got 25% Chance to revive 1 skeleton marine from hell and 10% chance to revive 2 skeleton marines from hell.

Level 19
Aww Chaos Marine:
1- Berserk (definetly, with high "more damage taken" ratio)
2a- Chaos Barrage (fires a barrage of magic enchanted bullets with his weapon in area)
OR 2b- Chaos Enchant (enchants his weapon to fire magic enchanted bullets for a time)
3- Raise Demon (Chaos units nearby has a chance to spawn a demon unit on death)
4- Devil Furry (Charges into targeted area, knockback and minor damages enemies, and encorouges allies nearby with %10 attack speed bonus)
5- Demonic Ward (A ward that drains half of damage that is taken by nearby allies, it stores drained damage in itself, when it drains X ammount of damage, it explodes dealing X/4 damage to nearby allies and X/2 damage to enemies, Draining or Damaging doesnt affect heroes)

Level 10
About the Imperial soldier: why not making him a sergeant and give him a little (2-3 members) squad? It would be much more realistic than seeing one single Guardsman fighting Chaos Space Marines... =)

About some abilities ideas:
IG
- Light 'em up: temporary increases attack damage and speed of nearby allied units but slows down their movement speed (caster included ofc).
- Krak grenade: a medium-high damage grenade with no splash damage that you can use against both infantry and vehicles.
- Veterans (if you find the squad idea interesting): the imperial guards in the squad get better health and a plasma rifle.

ORK
- WAAAGH! (of course... xD): temporary increases movement and attack speed and damage; the more units are around the Ork when he starts the ability, the more will be the bonuses.
- Ztomp 'em: charges against the designated location, knocking back the enemies on its way.

The others abilities have been pretty much explained by the other people. ;)
Good luck with your map!

Status
Not open for further replies.