• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

requesting sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Where can I find sounds for sword hitting flesh and samurais yelling? Sounds of fighting fights with swords and stuff.

Here's an example of the sounds:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJOUyHM3gik

soundpack needed, I dont request anyone to make one, just host one or give me a link to one.

Level 4
google, How could you think i havnt searched there? Royal site offers worst quality btw, I dont recommend that for anyone.

Soundpacks from games would be appreciated.

Level 4
link me to a one good sound according to swords or samurais shouts in royal sounds, cant find any? yeah thats what I thought. I dont know but some people like me want a desired feeling to the sound how deep or bright it is. And that site offers only low qualitys.

Last edited:
Level 4
Yeah I thought about that, done it before with another project but thats the last thing I want to do, too much work :D. Problem is that theres music on the background. So the sounds wont be perfect. I found weapon sound pack. And thats not from the royal site. I still need some deathsounds and warcryes.

Status
Not open for further replies.