• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting fire hydra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
I would like to request a fiery hydra model. In other words making the blizzard made hydra model into fiery hydra. Like in this example where alfredx has made the water elemental all fiery.
The model could also be like the fire hydra in diablo 2 (sry dont have a screenshot).

The model should use ingame textures and be as small as possible in file size (100kb at max).

I would use this model in my Day of the Cow TD and the creator would (ofc) be credited in it.

Anyone up for it?

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Snap, I would do this but I'm just now on vacation. Nice timing slick. ^_-

Level 16
Arent those all the same thing, kraken? I need a hydra covered with fire that still looks like a hydra. I dont want to see any green skin sticking out, so it has to be fully covered with fire. And I need a model, not a skin, since Im using the normal hydra aswell. It can be made fully of fire (like in diablo2). Which ever is easier to do, I'd prefer the fully made out of fire feature, but I think thats harder to do, but I'll leave it up to the person who decides to do this request.

Status
Not open for further replies.