• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting a simple, fun edit to Thunder Lizard model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there,

after a long time, I'm working on my Darkening of Tirisfal AoS map again and it's a lot of fun. One of the things on my to-do list is to give all the older heroes a makeover.

One of those heroes is the Master Beast, which could be described as a "reverse Beastmaster." This hero is a talking Thunder Lizard that is able to summon various humanoids. His proper name is "Don Bronto". Since the hero is meant as a joke anyway, I thought it would be cool to move further into that direction.

Could one of you talented model creators give this guy some style and add a top hat and a monocle to the Thunder Lizard ("units\creeps\ThunderLizard\ThunderLizard.mdl") model? I'm thinking the top hat could replace the smaller of the two horns.

Of course, I'll give special credit in my map.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.