• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
:spell_breaker:
Ok... I don't feel like getting flamed or chewed out so I'll just make this as simple as possible.

I have been trying to get models for WC3 for some time & although I find many here there are some that I cannot find. mainly I have seen a KH1 style Cloud, a couple of Hinata Hyuuga & other Naruto charas, some Sonic the Hedgehog chars & I heard that there may be a Zack Fair model running around. Unforunately I have had ill luck finding these & when I try to rip models from maps I DLed most don't even open! so my main request is for links to most (if not all) of these models and other sites that are as easy to find WC3 models as this site. the only models I can think of that seem to be non-existent (as of yet anyway...) would be the 3 main chars of KH: Sora, Riku & Kairi. if anyone can help me I would be quite grateful!

PS
I am liable to hang myself if someone posts a negative comment. thanx for understanding...:cry:

::Edit:: I also wanted a model of Yuffie from FF7 sporting her original costume!

Last edited:
Level 4
Please don't beg or gobble, and might i ask what you want them for.
Second please threaten to hurt your self if we don't oblige or help.
Third there not that hard to find except that Zack Fair one which i don't even have.
Here ille be nice and help The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site Credit's go to Zerox.

Level 3
Please don't beg or gobble, and might i ask what you want them for.
Second please threaten to hurt your self if we don't oblige or help.
Third there not that hard to find except that Zack Fair one which i don't even have.

1. I apologize if I came off as begging. I tend to get desperate. mostly for when I finally finish a decent map.
2. I am simply giving a fair warning. I have dealt with enough A-holes in my life while still living with some & I don't know how much more I can take.\
3. If you can show my a search engine that doesn't come with 50,000+ results that have little to nothing at all to do with what I'm searching for you will be my Hero!

and thanx for the link! not exactly what I had in mind but Thank you much still.

Level 10
If you don't like to get flamed lay out your thread correctly, atleast within the guidelines and if you're really desperate put a bit more effort into it. You said your project is near completion so it shouldn't be too hard for you to present people with some examples of your hard work. It'll definitely boost your chances of getting this done, because many a poor request for anime/related models in the past has really diminished the chances of anyone helping out with them anymore.

Also, calling the people who do resource requests assholes and threatening to kill yourself is low... why would you say such things? Do you honestly think that is going to motivate someone to help you? Get your head straight, if you can afford time to be infront of a computer then your life isn't that bad.

It's so disheartening that every anime request is so childish, I'd love to see more anime models and even make some but the expectancy from the requesters is such a turn off.

I suggest you use the search function on this forum to search the request section for previous anime/ff requests, as some models do exist but not for public download. With a bit of reading you might be able to stumble across people who have them and that are willing to distribute, and send them a pm.

Don't bother replying to the first part of my post, I was just explaining a couple of things I hope you can take on board. If you're having problems with assholes in your life then you need to switch your perception on things.... the world treats you as you view the world. Always do your best when you can, and learn to think outside of yourself and good things will happen. A negative approach will always breed more negativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.