• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request: This

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello everyone.

I know that request named stupid, but i don know how i can say it anotherway(sorry for english)

I heard about rar archive in which lies all models, that blizzard remove from WC 3: flying Moonrader, brewmaster in national japan clother, hatchman tree.

Where i can find it?

Level 4
Thanks of couse but i know about hidden stuff. I use WE Unlimited, so all this stuff is unhide. I more interested in models, that removed from game archive. Thay were somewhere in net, but i can't find this

Level 4
Masked shadow hunter were saved, so there must be others. Ok. If nobody know about this models, it's pity but OK.

Thanks for help

Level 4
I didn't need this models right now. Kust ask where i can found them. So i didn't download

Level 4
no its not in the demo and or beta version 1.00
but it was in the gamebuilds from 1999 to early 2002 and its not those

unless you guys aren't thinking of what I'm thinking liek the ones from the earlier stuff that didn't reach it:
land frostwyrm(that I think can also fly)
human crusader(which may have been recycled for garithos)
peon driven catapult(i could easily do this now but still blizz woulda been better..)
half-elven ranger(yes srsly there was)
priestess of the moon on a huge owl(yeh its crazy)
steam tank that can load pilot(though this is still possible)
and other more realistic trees/walls and doodads

and stuff we're realistic like buildings are larger humans we're in proper sizes noones too big nor too small according to their races

so yeah thats the old alpha that I'm after

Level 25
Huge Frosty doesn't exist

PotM used to be in the archives back in the day, no idea what happened to it
Peon Catapult I believe is still around

Crusader was the Knight model I believe

And that alpha, by the way? Only in Blizzard's archives. Good luck with that, Solid Snake

Level 4
At true i most interested in one model of this archive: Hunchman tree. It was Undead building, where you wrer able to buy aboms. And this aboms were created from three ghouls(Thee ghouls die and one abom born). If somebody could make it again i'll be vary grateful and give big credits in my maps(when i'll created that map pack)

Level 22
wasnt some of the models in the beta pack? i know that an alternate pandaren was in the beta pack, plus some other models. the peon catapult i've never found, although i think it wouldve been better than the one in game, although it reduces flexibility.

Level 4
no these ones I was mentioning were the ones shown/previewed by blizz from circa 1999 to (early)2002 not from TFT beta nor the ones your mentioning

though if I had the time I could probably remake them just as easily

Status
Not open for further replies.