• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] Some model edits please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello! I'm kind of new here, I used to visit HIVE long time ago and soon has I returned I noticed some of the Threads that I used to ask for getting help don't allow me to post anymore (Doodad Creators Thread and Simple Model Workshop Thread) sadly, so I saw myself forced to create this thread to request some model edits, they are not many and looking for just 1 variant of each model in exception of the Gor and the Blood Warrior since I would like have them with dual weapons aswell, but might be a bit scary because of the amount of pictures... But I don't want them made from scratch so is easier.

So, the model edits I'm looking for are to be based in the following models:

- Beastmen (Yes, Warhammer) they can be based on the Satyr and Centaur models:

Centigors_WH_01.jpg

99120216001b.jpg

8VIbi3L.jpg

zP5q3HU.jpg

Some Chaos Marauders (Orc Grunt, Felguard, maybe footman?) base models:

20438-4_chaos-marauders1.jpg

99120201052_chaosmarauders034208.jpg

set-40-pro-painted-chaos-marauders_1_81d389c5438eaa5d02dd11a44e35c734.jpg

And last but not least Chaos Warrior & Blood Warrior (Footman, Orc Grunt) base models:

Just count the one in the middle :peasant-grin:
mordheim_chaos_marauders__beastmen_and_champion_by_fratersinister-d4yh8zw.jpg

Blood Warrior (Khorne) "Footman?, Felguard?" also the shield thingy that they have on the left hand would be cool to have:
4b514c23dd9d38b7d1da2ac501bc91d3.jpg

Chaos Undivided Warrior:#
99120201047_ChaosWarriors04.jpg

99120201013_ChaosWarriorsNEW01.jpg

So yeah... This are the ones that I'm looking for to be edited from the models (Note: If they can keep the original appearance like Human, Orc in exception of the Satyr I want them to look more animal as possible (maybe use the sheep head and add the horns would be perfect but not looking derpy please).
About the Orc, Human and Felguard the main skin colors can be kept. So as I said just edits no scratch models. :peasant-thumbs-up-cheers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.