• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request: I need LOTS of models (not skins please <3)

If this campaign were available and complete, would you download and play it? (Information is below)

• Yes (Please explain why down below.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

man, have you even search the database yet? most of them are already made. from skin to model. Skin is a great alternative if you can't find the fitting model. it's also Low Kb.

i don't even bother since i think you're just lazy to search it by your own. and i'm sure the other hivers neither.

why am i even writing this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 28
I agree with you @Wisdom
But seriously this is a long list of models you're requesting, some were aviable and others not, it depend on how you want them, try searching for them in some Warcraft 3 modding communty. E.g :
- Hive Workshop
- Wc3c.net
- WC3 Underground
- Chaos Realm

etc... You may find what you're looking for there.

Level 2
man, have you even search the database yet? most of them are already made. from skin to model. Skin is a great alternative if you can't find the fitting model. it's also Low Kb.

i don't even bother since i think you're just lazy to search it by your own. and i'm sure the other hivers neither.

why am i even writing this.

First of all, don't make accusations when you don't know me. Second of all, I had said "the common theme of the models that are available are not what I'm looking for." Before making a post, consider taking the time to read the post in entirety.

Last edited:
Level 2
I agree with you @Wisdom
But seriously this is a long list of models you're requesting, some were aviable and others not, it depend on how you want them, try searching for them in some Warcraft 3 modding communty. E.g :
- Hive Workshop
- Wc3c.net
- WC3 Underground
- Chaos Realm

etc... You may find what you're looking for there.

As I said to Wisdom, I had said that "the common theme of the models that are available are not what I'm looking for."

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

alright my bad. wish you good luck finding people making your special themed models for your mammoth request. happy modding. cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
Nobody is going to recreate already existing models just so they can become accordant to your taste,
learn modelling if you need to customize the models so badly and do it yourself if you think its such a simple task.

I've done my homework, and the majority of this list is content that has yet to be recreated. Never did I once imply that it was easy, and I even stated myself that I am awful at the creation of models and skinning. On top of that, if you don't want to do it, who is making you? I am submitting a request for those who are willing to do so, and you cannot speak for anyone other than yourself. Get off of your high horse, friend, then learn your manners and respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.