• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request for wave spell!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Intro: Hello there, this is my request if you are interested...
Project: I am making a Avatar game yes a Avatar game and I need this custom spell becuase the missle art does not go for waterfall.
Request: I need a spell that has the base of shockwave but shoots out a wave not like chrushing wave, becuase that does not really look like the wave I need.
Name: The name of the spell could be crushing wave or just wave.
Type: Water spell
Details: The wave has to be blue and start out behind the caster then move through the caster to hit the target. Also this wave needs to have 3 levels. First level 700 range and 150 damage. Second level 800 range and 200 damage. And lastly third level 900 range and 300 damage. But I can always tweak the damage and range if you do not want to.
Images: Here is some pictures of what the wave could look like.

Attachments

• Waterbending2.jpg
    Waterbending2.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 85
  • Waterbending3.jpg
    Waterbending3.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 102
  • Waterbending.jpg
    Waterbending.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 88
Level 28
xD ok sorry
if the wave's speed could be slow, you could use a dummy unit with the waterfall's model and movementspeed 522 and order him to move to the targeted point. Give him immolation to deal the damage and locust to make him unselectable plus an expirationtimer to later on kill it
(i tested it, it seems to work)

Status
Not open for further replies.