• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Request for some Dwarf Buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm including a Dwarf race in my campaign, and I need a couple of building models plus icons:
  • Machine Shop: a building with upgrades for mechanical units produced by the Workshop
  • Golem Foundry: a building that produces War Golems and contains upgrades for them
I've looked around this site and not found anything. Does anyone know of any models like this or would be willing to make one? They should have normal Human birth animations

Level 12
I'm including a Dwarf race in my campaign, and I need a couple of building models plus icons:
  • Machine Shop: a building with upgrades for mechanical units produced by the Workshop
  • Golem Foundry: a building that produces War Golems and contains upgrades for them
I've looked around this site and not found anything. Does anyone know of any models like this or would be willing to make one? They should have normal Human birth animations

Check this out!

Status
Not open for further replies.