• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

--Request For Modern Weapons--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I dont think there are any Modern pistols that been been created. I saw the old pirates one but i am looking for something a bit more like todays weaponry, a 9 mm to be precise. There are some M25's that have been made and they aren't that bad, but the one i would like is quite different to any current models.

Why?

I want this model for a map i am making obviously, however unlike some people who say their maps are nearly done when they clearly aren't, mine is in the Beta stages already but because i don't have a pistol model or a M25 model the gameplay is kinda ruined.

Whats in it for u?

To be honest i cant really offer you much more than credits in the map and my gratitude, but you will probably be helping loads of other people aswell.

The Models

I already have an Icon for a pistol and its pretty good i just need the model. For those who don't know what a 9 mm pistol and an M25 machinegun looks like here it is...

MP5.jpg
11.jpg

"I want this model for a map i am making obviously, however unlike some people who say their maps are nearly done when they clearly aren't, mine is in the Beta stages already but because i don't have a pistol model or a M25 model the gameplay is kinda ruined."

Worst bullshit ever (no offense or anything, but it is true), models have nothing to do with the gameplay. Anyway, upload beta here.

Status
Not open for further replies.