• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] Request for Buff Cast and check terrian type

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i jsut want an order that tells triggering unit to cast buff on itself... is it posable to do that in jass??? if not then make it cast an ability on its self :?:

P.S. you will be added into loading screen and given full credit for your work

also is there anyway to check tile type that the char is on???

Level 2
correct but i dont want an abi. i want a buff and only a buff to effect a unit whenever hes in a few rects correct me if im wrong but an abi. cant do this

Level 2
You have two options: create a unit that channels an ability for infinite over the area

Set up a jass trigger for the unit that casts an ability on him every so often (given the condition)

Buffs do not create and effect themselves they only mark a unit to be affected, so adding only the buff is not feasible.

If you do not need the area(rectablges) to be dynamic or move than i suggest you get vexorians spell dummy and add an aura that bestows your buff, and give it locust and place it in the mid of this rectanlge

Status
Not open for further replies.