• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

request easy "work(?)"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Your Mod still needs work, but you know that. I couldn't play it in multiplayer, but I checked the Gaia and Monger races. The idea with the lasher is quite cool! And the Gaia are really interesting. But I couldn't playtest anything, so I'll just pass on the few bugs I encountered (I made screenshots of them, but they're .tga ???):
- The Slavemilita has no weapons (maybe that's how it should be);
- The crusader has no sword;
- I don't know how, but one of my slaves suddenly lost most of his body, leaving only the shoulderparts to walk around....looked nasty! :wink:
And theyre many tooltips missing!
And how is the Berserk ability of the Dweller-Guy supposed to work?

Well, keep it on. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.