• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

REQUEST: 3D Sphere

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a semi-transperant sphere for my project map. The sphere will be an arcane shield cast by a mage that covers big part of the field and prevents anyone to go in or out(I will adjsut the scale ingame on my own). Color: blue or purple. It can be with small glow or not, you decide.

P.S. I don't know how to correctly convert a model to a readable wc3 model, so I request here.
I hope someone make it for me, I will be very thankful.

Yep, I tested it.
1. Your sphere has too much glow. The point is to be able to see what is inside. So if there is a glow it must be veery weak (and thin)
2. I don't need it to be an attachment, but stand-alone model, because it is a dummy and I call this dummy when the spell is cast.
3. Your sphere is not a sphere when it is scaled more than 1.00

Level 35
Yep, I tested it.
1. Your sphere has too much glow. The point is to be able to see what is inside. So if there is a glow it must be veery weak (and thin)
2. I don't need it to be an attachment, but stand-alone model, because it is a dummy and I call this dummy when the spell is cast.
3. Your sphere is not a sphere when it is scaled more than 1.00

Okay :wsmile: Didn't test it myself. I'll consider making an attempt if I get the time. Else I hope some of the others will work for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.