• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Replay Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Where do I find a replay in my Sc2 folder? I would like to post an interesting short replay.

EDIT: Ok, I found it. I saw this on youtube and it seemed fun. Map is Scrap Station against this random dude, we r good friends now. What I'm doing in this replay is I'm building a proxy pylon in front of his base.

Then I'm building lots of Photon Cannons and I'm slowly moving in. Worked like a charm. My opponent is really quite lame with Terrans so that also played a big role, but rather watch replay and see it all.

WARNING! I know this will NOT work against any better player, and avoid Terrans, they have Siege Tanks. Use only when bored or against noobs and less skilled players.

Attachments

• Scrap Station.SC2Replay
    18.7 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.