• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Replaceing the model for mothership is useless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I just finished trying that heavy mothership tutorial that adds turrets (/w actors) onto the mothership. I tried three times trying to get it to work before i got fed up and just edited the file. I wanted a battlecruiser with two side turrets, while that worked out fine. The battlecruiser wont turn. It moves around exactly like the mothership or immortal would. And i have no idea what setting you need to turn off to enable a unit that can face objects. Any help?

Level 7
Yeah i tried looking up and down the movement options on the unit but i see none that are any different from eg. Mutalisk or battlecruiser. Thats what confuses me about the whole thing.

*Edit* YAY it was in unit - flags and i had to enable turnable. +rep for the help

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.