• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Defense of the Mothership RELOADED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi everyone, i've recently (re)released my map titled "Defense of the Mothership RELOADED"(It's called RELOADED because it's a revamped version of the original map) on the SEA and US Servers. If possible, I would like to obtain some feedback and reviews and i thought this was a good place to request for it. So, please, by all means REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW! I CAN TAKE IT! xD

Map Details
Map Name: Defense of the Mothership RELOADED
Genre: Aeon of Strife + Top-down Shooter
Story: The Terran Alliance has rebeled against the Earth Empire and has amassed a large fleet which is now headed towards Earth. In response, the Imperial Fleet has been mobilized to crush the rebellion! Who will be the victor of this epic battle?
Description: A 4v4 space-shooter AoS map where players take direct control of fighter squadrons, frigates and capital ships in an all-out-war to destroy the enemy Mothership.

Note: Do keep in mind that i've tried all possible means that i know to make the map as lag-efficient as possible, but as most of you should know, battle.net has an enforced latency of 125ms, so there's not much i can do about the slight delay for your controls. Thanks.

Screenshots:

Screenshot2010-09-27_01_48_39.jpg

Screenshot2010-09-27_01_50_15.jpg

Screenshot2010-09-27_01_49_47.jpg

Screenshot2010-09-27_01_51_01.jpg

NOTE: The above screenshots do not depict full gameplay features. I can't really show much since i took the screenshots in singleplayer.

Videos:
Note: The videos posted here is from another map project of mine. While the genre is not the same, the map utilizes the same game engine used for this map. Therefore, you SHOULD get an idea of how this map is actually like from looking at these videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.