• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Remove Player from a game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello there,
my question is:
I have already have a map with 10 players, I want to delete 2 players totally from the game, I know how to remove the "slot" but can I see all the trigger where these 2 players are in? so I can remove them from this too?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
In the JASS script file you could probably search for phrases that represent the player, eg "Player(0)" (without quotations) for Player 1 Red. If one scrolls up from the line that was found eventually you will reach comments or function names that name which GUI trigger the code is for and you can then make revisions to that trigger in the trigger editor.

Level 4
In the JASS script file you could probably search for phrases that represent the player, eg "Player(0)" (without quotations) for Player 1 Red. If one scrolls up from the line that was found eventually you will reach comments or function names that name which GUI trigger the code is for and you can then make revisions to that trigger in the trigger editor.
I never do JASS scripts, but I know you can convert only one Trigger in a JASS Script, is there a way to see all trigger at once?

Use the Object Manager (F11 if I'm not mistaken).
in the Object Manager you cant see the player links.

Status
Not open for further replies.