• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Remember the better version Medic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
You probably know the first Medic in space suit made that some complained including me that looked like a man, didn't have a woman look very much. Someone made it or edited it and the better Medic was the same except for it had some long blond hair and a woman face, the rest was the same -space suit, helmet (No, not GeneralFrank's Medic). I saw it somewhere in 2007. There used to be icons and a model for her in the resources, they are removed ... what on earth for? Whoever did it also uploaded it in a thread in this forum to see how it looked, I searched in my other akk's posts and didn't find this thread anywhere. If someone has that improved medic with space suit, long blond hair and the icons also with the medic face with long blond hair, please give it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.