• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[RELEASING A NEW PROJECT] Adventures of Pinocchio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
pinocchio.jpg

*IDEAS & STORY LINE
*CHARACTERS
*SCREENSHOTS
*CREDITS

*WHO DO I NEED?
CHARACTERS
GEPPETTO
[INTELLIGENCE]
Puppeteer and old man Geppetto always wanted a boy, so he made himself a brand-new puppet, that he called Pinocchio.
*Default Ability: Mana shield
*Aura of armor
Repair his son/puppet
*[Ult]: Construction
Geppetto can construct stuff for shelter

PINOCCHIO [AGILITY]
A young boy who was carved from a special piece of wood. So this is why he came to life. But he lacks of conscience, which he teams up with Gemini Cricket that will act as is good conscience. Therefore, he has a high agility, which grants him with some kind of evasion from attacks.
*Default Ability: [Split Shards]
Because Pinocchio is made of wood, foes may take % damage every time they hit Pinocchio's skin
*Lies
Pinocchio tends to lie so as he does so is nose grows, so he may % stunt or doe damage to a foe.
*Wood Carcass
Because of this magical wood that Geppetto has carved Pinocchio with, Pinocchio gains extra armour and a certain % of evasion, depending on every time levels of the skill.
*Nature's Call
Because Pinocchio is so close to nature, the nature will spawn helpers for him.
[Ult]: Become a human boy
Pinocchio becomes a little boy for 10 seconds/20/30. Which grants him a bonus in damage, armour and agility

JIMINY CRICKET [INTELLIGENCE]
*Default Ability: Burrow
Gemini's squeezes through small spaces, such as burrowing himself under the ground. He knows where to hide to protect himself.
*Official Conscience
[X]
After previously leaving Pinocchio on his own sanction, Jiminy was offered the chance to avoid any further danger during the climax. His strengthened loyalty and care towards Pinocchio, however, motivated him to finally remain by the puppet's side through the harshest endeavors, and against their greatest adversary yet.

Jemini Cricket grants with a % of mana regen and armour to all of his friends.
After previously leaving Pinocchio on his own sanction, Jiminy was offered the chance to avoid any further danger during the climax. His strengthened loyalty and care towards Pinocchio, however, motivated him to finally remain by the puppet's side through the harshest endeavors, and against their greatest adversary yet.
Because Gemini Cricket has a great mind. He gives to his nearby allies mana regen + armour aura: 5%/10%/15% for each.
*[Ult]: Call of the cricket

Gemini Cricket calls off his friends to strike the enemies.
LUMPWICK [STRENGTH]
*Default Ability: Critical Strength

BAD GUYS
LORENZINI
[STRENGTH]
*ON / OFF
Default Ability: Either the user attacks from close combat or he switches to range combat instead
*Sleep
*Endurance Aura
*Drunken Haze
*Ult: Reincarnation
FELINET
[AGILITY]
Known as the cat, she tries to trick so kids for money.
*Loot for gold [Default ability]
Felinet loves money, so she steals from the kids. When Felinet hits someone, she gains 2 or 3 coins per hit.
*Evasion
Felinet is fast and she evades pretty much any attacks % to discuss
*Hide and Seek
Felinet likes to trick people by playing games. She divides herself in 2/3/4 clones of herself these clones create a distraction they don't do much damage.
*Ult:
VOLPE[
AGILITY]
Known as the fox, he tries to the kids for gold so that is why he tries to hide, often anticipates them to by melding into the wild.
*Default Ability: Meld Through the Wood
Volpe can hide himself amongst his surroundings when it's dark to hide himself.
*Bash
*Poison daggers
*Ult:

SCREENSHOTS

COMING SOON...

CREDITS

Highgency: Terrainer / Story Line & more to come...

WHAT DO I NEED?

• Maybe someone to help me with the terrain
  • I also need a modeller to make me a skin for Pinocchio and Gemini Cricket
  • Suggestions / Feedback
  • Modeler
  • U.I. Triggers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.