• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Development] [Release] World of Warcraft 2D Mini Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
3 week ago i already release game call "The Frozen Throne 2D Demo" but it still in development more to make it work and it more play able :p . and now i was working on a new game project call "World of warcraft Mini 2D" Yeah it 2D game but it really good and playable . ;) i think if you guys download and play this game i think you guys will happy with it . becos all scene all music all map is copyright from a World of Warcraft 3D . and i also working on "Elwynn forest" Right now So we will see Something New Will be update in the furture .

Video :

Update v1.1 \\ World Of Warcarft Mini 2D Demo
Download Link : Shrink your URLs and get paid!

Here is another game that i really want to update it but i can't update it on this forum :
Update 1.6 Frozen Throne ice Crown Citadel TD
Download Link : Shrink your URLs and get paid!

How to Play ?

1 : Use key master (AWSD) to move player around
2 : Press Enter For Attack or Click on Sword
3 : Mouse RightClick on Item To Use them
4 : Mouse LeftClick on Talent to Add Point

Donate Link : Pay Sok Piseth using PayPal.Me

if you guys have any suggestion please let me know comment below you guys are the best :D

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
You're Right but it just a free game. Who care ?
Technically you asking for donations for it means it could be viewed as using their intellectual property to make money. Companies like Nintendo and their affiliates have shutdown many free game projects such fan made Mario and Pokémon games. A few months ago Blizzard shutdown some fan made free World of Warcraft servers as well. For that reason I would not think one can just assume they are alright with their intellectual property being used for free games.

Reactions: pyf
Level 2
you right . but for some reason like if i using a blizzard 3d model or i using blizzard sprites , yeah i think it was but only music i don't think so btw in this game is using only music of wow if i charge a music to my real music everything is become nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.