• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Region bugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi, im working on my TD map. When a creep goes from the start region to the second, i have mazed it with towers so they walk to forth region, and I want them to ignore that region and just walk to the second, but instead, they walk from the forth to the fifth! And also, I want my worker to ignore the regions, cause he is going where the creeps are supposed to go if he enters a region. Anybody who can solve this?

Level 17
1) What do you mean with from fourth going to fifth? I know what you mean with the movement but still.. I gues you should just move around the regions so they wont cross each others path.

2) To make only the creeps move use this: (BTW, Brown controlls the creeps in this trigger.)
  • Condition
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters <Your Region>
    • Conditions
      • (Owner of (Entering unit)) Equal to Player 12 (Brown)
    • Actions
      • <Your Action>

Level 4
Try adding a condition that checks if the owner of the creep entering the region is the correct player (12 (brown) or Neutral Hostile/passive) or whoever you are using to own the creeps. In connection with them going to the wrong region, I do not understand.

Level 10
This is pretty easy. Near the top of the trigger screen (below all the button shortcuts) there are 2 checkboxes. 1 is "Enabled" and the other is "Initially on". To fix the enemy problem, just uncheck "Initially On". That turns the trigger off, and leaves it open to other triggers turning it on. So when the enemies get to the first region, have it turn on the trigger to send them to the second region, and so forth. Just dont forget to turn the trigger off (trigger-Turn off (this trigger)). For the builder, just have the condition "Player- (Owner of (triggering unit)) is equal to (Player (#) (Colour)).

Status
Not open for further replies.