• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reforged's Not Dead Parody Song

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
This is a modified recording of the song "God's Not Dead" by the Newsboys, but every time they say "God" it is replaced with a clip of the YouTube named Wtii saying the word "Reforged" (clipped out of one of his videos when he was making fun of Reforged). Also, a few times when the Newsboys sing about something exploding and bringing the dead to life, I replaced that part of the song with Pete Stilwell saying "The Lich King" and "The Hubris of Young Arthas" which are both clipped from the 2018 Reforged announcement. The song is very much a parody and I do not own the rights to this song at all. However, it is both pitch shifted and also modified to replace "God" with "Reforged", so hopefully that makes it legal. How exactly does that work on this website or in general? Does this fall under the parody laws?

Anyway if this song is not allowed to be here, then please delete it. I know that before pitch shifting the audio, I was not allowed to upload my parody music video for this song onto YouTube. Thanks!
Contents

Reforged's Not Dead Parody Song (Sound)