• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Red Robotic Model Needed!!!] (For upcoming map!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Intro:
Hi there! I am Emre and I am making a map currently. It is vital that I need this model for my map because as the model is the main enemy in the game. All I have to do to complete the map is to make some more triggers for the model and well, of course the model since I have the other models that I need. I just couldn't find this model on the web.

Project:
Eon Kid Adventures

Request:
This is what I need.

* Name: General
* Type: Model
* Details: This is a model for Eon Kid Adventures. It is a robot and it would be wise if you could make it look evil. It is red colour and it does not have any weapons. Could you also do stance, attack and walk animations? The stance is like stiff standing up if possible. the walk animation could be just floating off-ground a little, not flying though. The attack could be like a punch as I am going to make a projectile come out of his hand. Could you also make the skirt or whatever that thing is thinner and tighter? :grin: Thanx in advance if you would like to help. Thanx ALOT!!!:thumbs_up:

Here is the image of him full body-
personaje_general_02.jpg

Image of his face-
personaje_general_03.jpg

Image of his upper body-
http://www.eonkidpower.com/galerias_imgs/personaje_general_01.jpg

Thank you once again!

Level 2
Oh sorry for the last image... It didn't show, instead it is a link =)

Thanx again if you would like to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.