• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recruits for world editor map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi, My friend and I are currently making an ORPG map, but we need people who got experience working with world editor(WE Unlimited) and camera angling. If anyone can help us please post up a message telling us what you are good at and something that we can contact you with.
Thank you :thumbs_up:

(Can a mod please move this to it's correct forum?)

1: Please look at all the forums before you post - I understand this is your first post but you must have seen the Map Development section (I'm pretty sure theres a recruiting section too).

2: No one uses WEU anymore - the added functionality is ruined by the extra space the maps take up and the occasional glitches in it.

3: Many people would like to see some pics or explanations of what you already have before they join a project.

Status
Not open for further replies.