• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

REALLY strange thing happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
For some very weird reason my tower, the eclipse, has a different size to it's attack art depending on what upgrades to it. The Red Sun and the Blue Moon upgrade to it. If the Red sun upgrades to it, the art is fine but if the blue moon is the base, it's attack art's size gets modified with the eclipse's model size.(Which is 4.00 of a possesion buff)

The only big difference i can see between the sun and moon is that the moon has a modified lightning attack ability (For those that don't know what thisdoes, it makes the attack art possible to be something like drain art or chain lightning.) The art is of mana flare. Can somebody figure this out. Id also like to mention they BOTH upgrade to the sameeclipse tower and not 2 different versions.

Level 7
Unfotunetly, i dont know HOW to make a screenshot. Do i have to take the picture with a digital camera or something and then submit it to photobucket or something? and once thats done, how do i put it in a post like this.

K and ill resay my post but in brief.
Blue Moon tower upgrades to Eclipse tower = Eclipse tower has a huge attack art
Red sun tower upgrades to eclipse tower = normal sized attack art
Although the size changes the effects dont.

Level 22
u make a screenshot my holding ctrl and press 'Prt Sc' (mostly under F8) and then in paint press ctrl+V (paste) and u go to the site www.imageshack.us and upload it. then use the
(but the link in between

about the missle thing. what projectiles did u use?

Level 7
Well.. i think i saw the problem and im about to test it right now. I noticed that although eclipse had 'scale projectiles' false and so did red sun, blue moon had it 'true' So maybe thats the reason for the art size change. The blue moon has the lightning attack ability for the mana flare art and has an attack art of chimera, thunder hawk, etc.. Red sun just has a 'rain of fire' art, and eclipse has an: orb of annihilation art. but i think this problem has been fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.