• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Really Need Help With some Trigs!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
ok i posted earlier about making heros available when a prhase is typed. heres my trigger:

Events
Player one red types a chat message containing _________ as an exact match
Conditions
none
Actions
Set research level of password to 1

this would make the hero available since it required the upgrade called "password."

i have five password heros and my question is: Do i have to make five seperate sets of passwords for each of twelve players? or is there someway to make it so that if any player types the message it will make the hero available to the player that typed the message

i really need this to work so please help me---thx---AlphaChicken---

Level 5
i just now read your signature and i was wondering am i considered a "n00b?" because i try really hard to get good at this stuff. do you think my map is going well? and is it looking better than waugriffs (if you have played it)?

I would appreciate some feedback if im not asking too much. Thx -----AlphaChicken-----

Level 5
yeah but what about my last question am i some really annoying noob that asks to many questions or am i actually a good map maker. DarkShadow can you tell me whether my map is going well or not and if it is better than waugriffs?

Level 13
You aren't an annoyin n00b asking questions. An annoying n00b doesn't try anything himself, he just asks questions and get themselves even more confused. It seems that you are doing quite well without out help, and asking one or two questions here and there does not make you a n00b.

Level 5
AlphaChicken said:
ok thx
i hope my map rocks the world so far its really cool

To prove you're a good map maker, to prove your map is good, to prove its done by yourself and will be rock.

By not askin too much in forums, askin over and over, i saw you asked a thousand questions on this site already, you think you can beat waugriff's maps ? you wish buddy, you just copying his map style and blah blah and ya wishin ur map will be rock, thats funny :)
well if you want your map to be rock then use your imagination and make your own way, thats will be rok.
when i makin my own open RPG i never thought of beatin UndeadBudgie and Waugriff maps !

Level 5
ok listen pal give me one original footmen wars idea that you came up with yourself that isnt out there already and i will believe you. if you cant then screw you you crappy putter downer! :evil: :x all im doing is trying to make a fresher version of waugriffs map with new stuff in it so its not the same old stuff. so what if i ask lots of questions? at least i dont have to ask more then once. and now im starting to be able yo do things on my own in the trig editor. i used to be new. at least im learning. so there! you can prove me right by makin a completely original footie wars map. huh? lets see you. bet you cant! sucker! :evil: and i hope DarkShadow and Oz02 will back me up. the last thing that should be on a support forum is some crappy person that makes other people feel down about thier wotk! and actually Waugriff himself told me he hopes my version beats his! so there i even have support from the person whos map im supposedly beating! And i hope that the moderators recognize this and help me out! thx alot ---AlphaChicken

ya wishin ur map will be rock, thats funny :D

ya thinkin your the best haha thats funny :D well guess what you probably didnt start out good. considering this is my first map even with help..........IT OWNS!! so no matter what any putter downer says i WILL finish my map and it WILL BE GOOD!! :twisted: :x :D

Level 5
AlphaChicken

sorry for the last post because im a big fan of waugriff and Undeadbudgie maps ,, when i see someone say that waugriff's or FF open map suck or beating their map,, i feel really piss,, sorry Alphachicken,,i didnt even know what happened to me last post and why did i post that,..i know you work hard on that your map, maybe yesterday i didnt sleep thats why, forgive me :),,,,well hope you rockin with your map, last word, Sorry for everythinn !

Status
Not open for further replies.