• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

real soldiers models&/skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi iam new on this site and i dont found something in search :eek: So i have to request for a models i really need!? :lol: So to my request i need:
A sniper(a sniper with tarn armor and sniper weapon it will be cool when he look in the teleskope :D )
A soldier( with a mashine gun )
A mortarman ( with mortar in hand!I hope that someone but the animation in that he can build it also put it on the floor...:) )
A mechanic ( a mechanic with screwdriver,pliers and wrench or something on the outfit:)cause player have to know that he is a mechanic [he can have a case for the things^^ when u have fun at the moddeling:)])

I hope its not to hard for u and plz try to make it i am happy with all accept things cause i cant do it and have respect for this peaople who can make so great things:) ps:The soldiers are in our future so not only in wc3 style it can have touch of it!plz post here pm me THX to all who try it plz ask if u dont know what i mean
mfg Empiredeath

Status
Not open for further replies.