• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Raptor

Made by Olof Moleman
Anims by Heroic Milkman

Give credit if you use this in your map

Please do not distribute or modify this resource without permission.

Keywords:
dinosaur suchomimus
Contents

Suchomimus (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 26th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (8) Awesome! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer. [x] The model has...

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 26th of September, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (8) Awesome!

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.
[x] The model has a corresponding icon in the resources vault of THW.

Well, maybe I'll make a Spinosaurus, but NOT like the one in Jurassic Park III, it should look more real. BTW a Spinosaurus could NEVER break the neck of a T-rex as it is shown in Jurassic Park III, the T-rex was much stronger. Spinosaurus was maybe longer then the T-rex but probebly not bigger. And a complete skeleton of a Spinosaurus has never been found so no one knows how it really looked.

Level 5
Spinosaurus was not even as long as a Tyrannosaurus, it was about half the size. And its jaws were adapted only for eating fish, they wouldn't have been the right size or shape for killing larger prey.

Could you make a Dilophosaurus? (NOT like the one in Jurassic Park)

Level 8
nice model one of the best yet. dont know if it should be all green it should have a realistic look too it, that meens it wouldn't be totaly green but will have shades of green,brown,orange, cream, yellow, black. the texture is ok but it could be stronger as i would imagin it would have a thicker hide wich meens it wouldn't have scales but it would have scaly looking skin textured. and to end your convo about wich is best of t-rex and Spinosaurus, neither! the crocodile that lived in those times was massive and it would of attacked and killed almost anything that came down to the water for a drink or food wich meens it would most surtenly drag/down the spino to its death. gigantasauras or what ever it was called is actualy bigger than t-rex but too everyone we all know t-rex meens king lizard so t-rex will for ever be the king of the dinos even know he wasn't the best (hell he couldn't even pick his nose with those tiny little arms) :lol:

Level 5
Yes? But would the crocodile really be able to catch either without the element of surprise? It couldn't have run that fast with those stumpy little legs.

Anyway, Tyrannosaurus was most likely a scavenger, Spinosaurus only ate fish, and they both lived in different times and different parts of the world. There would be no way that they could fight eachother, so there's no way of knowing which would be stronger.

Level 8
Cryptile, true they both lived in different parts but if you looked at the stats of each dino and looked at it from a different angle, say for example: if a brown bear and a poler bear where in the same place, wich one would win. the brown bear is bigger but i think the poler bear is stronger so it would be a very close match and i wouldn't like to say who would win but with t-rex and spino i think it would come down to the age and experience. in jurrasic park the t-rex that attacked spino was young and the spino was more experianced. the crocodile that lived in those times pre-dated most of the dinos and it fed mostly on Parasaurolophus and other herbavours that came down to the waters edge, i watched a docu on it. moleman, i have did a enhancment of your skin and uploaded it in art section could you please comment on it but read the info i wrote with it first so you know my intentions.