• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Random Hero System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tan

Tan

Level 3
Hello can some of you skilled guys give me a link or explain step by step how to make a "all random" system that gives out random heros when i write -ar.. like in DOTA you know :)

Level 34
You tried the handy search tool?

Also if you want to make a DotA (like everyone and their dog) just DL the DotA template.

Oh and if you want a good tutorial on hero selections Eleandor has a great one here!

Tan

Tan

Level 3
You tried the handy search tool?

Also if you want to make a DotA (like everyone and their dog) just DL the DotA template.

Oh and if you want a good tutorial on hero selections Eleandor has a great one here!

The search tool in this forum is terible.. I search for dog and I get 10000 pages about flowers.. Thanks for the link mate!

Level 34
Use the advanced search, it's way better. (I do agree the search engine needs work though)

And no problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.