• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rainbow Missile!

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Guy1: "No way!"
Guy2: "It can't be."
Guy3: "That there is a rainbow missile."

I made the whole thing, model and texture. This is my first model. I looks fine in Magos but it wouldn't appear in the world editor for me. Must have imported it wrong. I would really appreciate it if you guys would tell me if it works for you.

I guess I may as well say how I did it.
I made the model in Blender then the rainbow texture through the Blender uv mapping.
Then, I exported it as a .md2 to import it into magos only to save it as a .mdx.

Keywords:
Rainbow, Missile, Rainbow Missile, Bad ass
Contents

Rainbow Missile! (Model)

Rainbow Missile! (Model)

Reviews
16:45, 26th Jun 2010 anarchianbedlam: A messy texture with a messy UV wrap on a messy 3D geoset mesh. the animations don't do anything. I can't tell if you are trying to troll the model section or if you are dead serious with this.... either way...

M

16:45, 26th Jun 2010
anarchianbedlam: A messy texture with a messy UV wrap on a messy 3D geoset mesh. the animations don't do anything. I can't tell if you are trying to troll the model section or if you are dead serious with this.... either way.

Rejected permanently, dont submit something like this again

J50

J50

Level 2
Its really not this big. The skin is already attached, I don't why it wanted me to upload the uv map outside of the model but I did anyway
Ignore the part where it says import skin, the skin is already attached to the model.
Its really about 1/2 the size.

Btw why do my postings only show up when I'm logged in????

Last edited: