• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Quilboar

Another structure for my Quilboar techtree

*Version 1 - Uploaded

Free to edit, as long as give credits to me, Enjoy.

Keywords:
Quilboar, Razormane, Bristleback etc.
Contents

Quilboar (Model)

Reviews
15:26, 4th Jul 2015 MiniMage: A tad simple, but I guess it could be useful. The model could be used with a wide range of races, not just Quilboar.

M

15:26, 4th Jul 2015
MiniMage: A tad simple, but I guess it could be useful. The model could be used with a wide range of races, not just Quilboar.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
As per MiniMage's comment, this could really be used for other things than Quillboar. Which makes it all the more humorous that "Quillboar" is literally all it says (e.g. not even "quillboar barracks" or "quillboar hut").

I'd suggest calling it a "Tribal Barracks" or "Tribal Hut" or something, and just put "quillboar" in the tags (along with "centaur", "razormane", etc).

Level 24
Oops, again with my tooltips XD, sorry,

As per MiniMage's comment, this could really be used for other things than Quillboar. Which makes it all the more humorous that "Quillboar" is literally all it says (e.g. not even "quillboar barracks" or "quillboar hut").

I'd suggest calling it a "Tribal Barracks" or "Tribal Hut" or something, and just put "quillboar" in the tags (along with "centaur", "razormane", etc).

I just merely going to finish the Quilboar building that I haven't finished long ago, but I guess I can rename it on the next update

And also, thanks for the comments guys :)