• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Quest Giver {shop sharing problem}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Alright so for my ORPG, I need a regular unit (in my case 'Captain Emrol') to be able to sell items. The items he sells, being the quest.
When a unit acquires the item, the quest is started, blah blah blah..

Anyway. I changed the 'Techtree - Items Sold', adding in the item for the quest, and it doesnt become available to buy. Is there a way to fix it so he can sell the item and still be player-owner?

Here is the map if you would like to take a look.
+REP to anyone that can help me.

Thanks,
~Arkon Kaos

Last edited:
Level 14
EDIT: Woah, I think I found it.

There is an ability called Shop Sharing, the melee racial shops have it.

EDIT2: I dont know why it split the post but whatever... and YEAH. The Shop Sharing ability fixed it. Thank you guys. +REP to both of you. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.