• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Protoss Demo 1.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Protoss demo is a fun mini game for devloppe the strategy of the players and elaborate new tip for win.

Keywords:
Starcraft
Contents

Protoss Demo 1.2 (Map)

Reviews
17:05, 10th Mar 2014 Hell_Master: See through Shadow Fury's review and eubz's as well: As for mine, it looks too unfinished and simple to be approved. Direct this to the Map Development for it's improvements. Rejected!

M

17:05, 10th Mar 2014
Hell_Master: See through Shadow Fury's review and eubz's as well:

Shadow Fury;2476307 said:
What kind of awful map is this? I'm really sorry but this is a very bad map! These are all reasons:-

- Completely flat terrain, not even ONE doodad and two tiles used only
- No appropriate sounds for ALL units. E.g Colossus is a robot and it has the sound or Mortar Team. Mutalisk is a flying hydralisk and it has the sound of Dragonhawk Rider
- No fitting description and icons to ALL units
- Some units, when I click them, do not display properly their camera image. E.g Dragoon/Zealote, Marine...
- Backpack requires Arcane Vault but Peasants cannot build it
- Only two buildings can be constructed by Peasants?
- No fun, very boring map
- The description itself is terrible! It doesn't give any info on the map and doesn't have a credits list

SUGGESTIONS:-
- Read a lot of tutorials!
- Post your maps in http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/ before uploading another one. There, you'll receive more help and constructive criticism

All in all, this is a very horrible map and offers no fun so I give this 0.5/5 and vote for SURE REJECTION!

eubz;2497193 said:
Please, do fix the description.
review
What's in this game? I see you give this "type: mini-game" and so I looked for triggers and what I found is the default melee init. This map just shows models created by we-don't-know-who. If you want to submit something like this be sure to add who created those models and delete the default melee init. This is somewhat like a template.

This should be rejected. 1/5

As for mine, it looks too unfinished and simple to be approved. Direct this to the Map Development for it's improvements. Rejected!

Level 21
What kind of awful map is this? I'm really sorry but this is a very bad map! These are all reasons:-

- Completely flat terrain, not even ONE doodad and two tiles used only
- No appropriate sounds for ALL units. E.g Colossus is a robot and it has the sound or Mortar Team. Mutalisk is a flying hydralisk and it has the sound of Dragonhawk Rider
- No fitting description and icons to ALL units
- Some units, when I click them, do not display properly their camera image. E.g Dragoon/Zealote, Marine...
- Backpack requires Arcane Vault but Peasants cannot build it
- Only two buildings can be constructed by Peasants?
- No fun, very boring map
- The description itself is terrible! It doesn't give any info on the map and doesn't have a credits list

SUGGESTIONS:-
- Read a lot of tutorials!
- Post your maps in http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/ before uploading another one. There, you'll receive more help and constructive criticism

All in all, this is a very horrible map and offers no fun so I give this 0.5/5 and vote for SURE REJECTION!

Last edited:
Please, do fix the description.
review
What's in this game? I see you give this "type: mini-game" and so I looked for triggers and what I found is the default melee init. This map just shows models created by we-don't-know-who. If you want to submit something like this be sure to add who created those models and delete the default melee init. This is somewhat like a template.

This should be rejected. 1/5

Last edited: