• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Projectile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello! I made a new unit(elf archer) to shoot this kunai projectile:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/kunai-264182/?prev=search%3Dkunai%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

I was wondering if anyone could give me the projectile art stats to make it look nice and fancy. :goblin_yeah:

The kunai isn't there until near the end of the projectile life. I want it to appear as though it was thrown by hand (which means appear immediately in the projectile's lifespan, instead of just seconds before hitting the target.)

Thanks for all your time and effort in advance! :goblin_good_job:

Level 8
Wasn't exactly sure what you meant so I downloaded the models and tested it in game to see for myself. To me, the model seems to works fine and it flies through the like it should. I think it is there from the start but since there is no "tail" until it's about 100-150 units in flight, it's difficult to see on its own initially.

If you still want someone to edit it for you, maybe ask to move this thread to Requests. You might find someone who can, unlike me. Soz. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.