• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[projectile] i need a projectile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
can some one make some thing like that i need it as attack projectile(the pink things are cherry blossoms many of them)

Picture
2458052.jpg

EDIT: if some one could use the sand projectile and change the partzivles into cherry bloosoms would be good too

My Project:
(I had a trailer on youtube but happytauren said there was way too much infomation well i removed it ...)
but i still have screenshots(old) Link:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66902

Last edited:
Level 17
lol who would ever post his project unprotected?? i have a trailer but there are too much information about my map so i deleted it from youtube but i have the trailer on my pc so i dont know...

We can still test it you know.

Level 4
took me long time to get the model to work and changing the colors, but im very satisfied on how it looks like the cherry blossoms. I hope you like it.

O yeah and if u want the blossom dmg effect so that once the target is hit he will be like infested or covered with blossoms tell me k or you can do it yourself :/
And if it doesnt work tell me too

Also when you import the model and skin into your map just erase the
warcraft3imported/
for the pathing.

Attachments

• CloudsFire.blp
    39.3 KB · Views: 132
  • dss.mdx
    4.7 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Level 12
took me long time to get the model to work and changing the colors, but im very satisfied on how it looks like the cherry blossoms. I hope you like it.

O yeah and if u want the blossom dmg effect so that once the target is hit he will be like infested or covered with blossoms tell me k or you can do it yourself :/
And if it doesnt work tell me too

Also when you import the model and skin into your map just erase the
warcraft3imported/
for the pathing.

wow thats impressive... well i would need cherry blossoms falling from the sky ... if you could make it would be great well +rep anyways and for such a good model i will give credits :thumbs_up:

Level 4
i will work on the blossoms falling for the sky right now :D
Okay here it is, i tried using the model with flame strike ability and gave the effect and buff models changed into the blossoms. Its quite nice
Same thing just delete the warcraft3imported/ for pathing

okay i got the skins and models uploaded and a test map for u to see how it is :D its good well i like it lets see how you think about it t
In the map just use the flame strike ability and see the cherry blossoms fall quickly from the sky. :D
TRY THE MAP

Attachments

• re.w3x
    49.1 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Level 12
i will work on the blossoms falling for the sky right now :D
Okay here it is, i tried using the model with flame strike ability and gave the effect and buff models changed into the blossoms. Its quite nice
Same thing just delete the warcraft3imported/ for pathing

okay i got the skins and models uploaded and a test map for u to see how it is :D its good well i like it lets see how you think about it t
In the map just use the flame strike ability and see the cherry blossoms fall quickly from the sky. :D
TRY THE MAP

hm meaby it could go slowlier and it would be better if you can make only cherry blossems like this falling from the sky slowly i need it as animation for transformation(bankai) ...
here is a pic
FirstBankai.jpg

Level 4
hmm okay i understand ill change the skin of the cherry blossoms and make them fly slower :grin:

Btw have you seen the new bleach map on epicwar, it has models for about every bleach character there is, and has revamped the skins of ichigo,ishida, and more.

Level 12
hmm okay i understand ill change the skin of the cherry blossoms and make them fly slower :grin:

Btw have you seen the new bleach map on epicwar, it has models for about every bleach character there is, and has revamped the skins of ichigo,ishida, and more.

i have about all models but hm i will look if i need soem model i will ask for permission ... do you have the link?

Level 4
hmm okay im sorry i havent respond, i was slacking off >.>
well anyways ive spent a day trying to figure out how to make it slower i even asked help, he said maybe the gravity, so i tried, yet still cant i make it slower :p, becuase all i did was change the model of tranquility then changed the skin xD. I'm sorry i couldn't do it :( But i have updated the cherry blossoms so it looks more like the anime style. Well maybe the reason it was bit too fast cause i made the 2 effect models into the same model and so as the flame strike too. So maybe it seemed like it went too fast cause there was soo many.
Anyways heres a link of the updated version blossoms and the map with all the models, its in japenese though >.> But verryy good rpg i love it :)
http://epicwar.com/maps/53877/

Attachments

• 58.mdx
    85.5 KB · Views: 167
  • Blue_Glow4.blp
    3.5 KB · Views: 117
  • Blue_Glow5.blp
    3.7 KB · Views: 115
Level 12
hmm okay im sorry i havent respond, i was slacking off >.>
well anyways ive spent a day trying to figure out how to make it slower i even asked help, he said maybe the gravity, so i tried, yet still cant i make it slower :p, becuase all i did was change the model of tranquility then changed the skin xD. I'm sorry i couldn't do it :( But i have updated the cherry blossoms so it looks more like the anime style. Well maybe the reason it was bit too fast cause i made the 2 effect models into the same model and so as the flame strike too. So maybe it seemed like it went too fast cause there was soo many.
Anyways heres a link of the updated version blossoms and the map with all the models, its in japenese though >.> But verryy good rpg i love it :)
http://epicwar.com/maps/53877/

cool thank you i will give you credits:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.