• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Project] Discussion about Project Viability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Mini_logo.png

Greetings people, I write the following thread to request your help, and if possible your support in the development of a project: SC2 - Breed Conquest.

First, putting a little background on the realization of the project that I have been developing since the beginning of 2020. The game is being developed on the Unity platform, using Google Firebase as a database and Authorization system. It consists of a universe of various planetary systems in which various players led by a leader, who would be a content generator, seek to take over the entire universe. For now I have 6 systems, more than 33 planets and each one with a maximum of 4 scenes or places that can take control.

Well, now I am looking to expand the connection of this game with a StarCraft 2 Mod. For this I am looking to implement new interactions such as multiple new units, and enable these externally using banks, or send some interactions within the mod to the banks and thus be able to determine if certain units were destroyed during the game; For example, each player would have a representative unit within the game, not heroic, which when used would cause that by winning the combat of a scene, he would automatically obtain control of the place. It is also that if the representative unit of the opposing player is controlled by an infestor, it becomes one of his group, among others. There is also the power to determine through banks who is the winner and who is the loser in a more direct way. The query is simply whether the type of interactions I describe would be possible before going into specific details of what and how they are.

Finally, although this expansion or interconnection of this project is part of the second stage of development, it seeks to further expand this game that I develop in such a way that in its fourth stage create a mobile app, with a lite version using the same Unity platform , to be able to report when a player challenges another, or as when another group enters your system or challenges you to a game in the Mod to be able to take control of the city that you formed for your faction on your planet.

I'll await your answers, since I have been posting the same announcement on different platforms but now it is difficult to find information on SC2 modders; especially in the Latino community, and even more so to use the time to develop both projects - the one that is currently being developed and the expansion or Mod - at the same time. Any suggestion of contribution and help will be gladly received. Until next time.

PS: Excuse the bad English, but I am using the translator.

Some old developments examples:

Status
Not open for further replies.