• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Project : Discovered World RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
The idea is only a new discovered world and you need to explore him :) i wanted other thing but i dont have idea :'(

sorry for my unperfect english , i dont speak english :)

Level 7
PuLx0r said:
The idea is only a new discovered world and you need to explore him :) i wanted other thing but i dont have idea :'(

sorry for my unperfect english , i dont speak english :)

When you are referring to an object, you say "it" instead of him.

Anyways, pretty sweet idea! I have an idea! You should make the planet really futuristic and the travelers like indians or something. Then the people that live on the planet think they are being invaded, then a war starts. You can also mix some RPG elements into it. If you need more help PM me.

Level 4
not trying to be mean or anything ( :twisted: ) BUT THAT IS THE WORST IDEA I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!! it's terrible the only good thing about it is the fact that you're gonna use imported units which i doubt u know how to do (hey i dont really eigther) but if u really wannna make it then i suggest u change the story line.....

------------------------------------------------------
----------------------
Extremly good tester and sorta map maker since uh.....
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.