• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello I am not sure if this is the right place to post this question on...
Well I wonder if anybody knows how to make so that when u select a hero from a tavern the other heroes in the tavern disappears? So that u wont be able to select lots of heroes?? is it a trigger or? Realy Want to know

Level 19
i know u need help man? ok i will post later i dont remember u need to add the hero in gameplay constant. and then this trigger Melee Game - Limit Heroes to 1 per Hero-type (for all players) and it should work :) gl hf with your map...

Level 13
Hello I am not sure if this is the right place to post this question on...
Well I wonder if anybody knows how to make so that when u select a hero from a tavern the other heroes in the tavern disappears? So that u wont be able to select lots of heroes?? is it a trigger or? Really Want to know

Do you want to make player be able to select only 1 hero or to train only 1 hero?

if you want training only one just do this in trigger
EVENTS map initialization
ACTION limit training of heroes to 1 for player 1

Level 6
Do you want to make player be able to select only 1 hero or to train only 1 hero?

if you want training only one just do this in trigger
EVENTS map initialization
ACTION limit training of heroes to 1 for player 1

I want it like when u select a hero from a tavern, all the other heroes disappears from the tavern, so that it just is black

Level 1
A possible solution would be to create two Taverns, one with the Heros, and then one without. Then, have a trigger that will replace your Hero Tavern with the Empty Tavern once you purchase your hero.

• Events
  • Unit - A unit Sells a unit
  • Conditions
  • (Triggering unit) Equal to Tavern 0000 <gen>
  • Actions
  • Unit - Remove (Triggering unit) from the game
  • Unit - Create 1 Tavern2 for Neutral Passive at (Position of (Triggering unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
Tavern 0000 is the Tavern you want to replace (or, you could replace this with Unit Type - Tavern, to be universal), and it's just your regular Tavern. Tavern2 is the Tavern with nothing in it, rename to whatever you want.

Code-Leak-Fixers, go ahead and abuse my trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.