• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Problem with PHP or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I tried to download something, I wondered if this was just with this model, I tried another, same problem... ok...., I tried a model I KNEW worked, I got the same problem, so I need help

this is the message I get

File doesn't exist!
Warning: Unknown: Your script possibly relies on a session side-effect which existed until PHP 4.2.3. Please be advised that the session extension does not consider global variables as a source of data, unless register_globals is enabled. You can disable this functionality and this warning by setting session.bug_compat_42 or session.bug_compat_warn to off, respectively. in Unknown on line 0

Now I have no idea what this means, so my question is; Is this the file attatchment thing Ralle was talking about? Or is this something entirely different?

Level 7
Oh of course your majesty, how could I not know what he meant by that, how could I possibly think that I would get a "page cannot be displayed" message instead of something technical I couldn't understand, forgive me for my stupidity

EDIT:What the hell is a rtd? leet speak for retard?

Level 15
It seems the resource section is, in fact, missing some files, but I would expect that Ralle is probably still working on it. So there's no big cause for alarm. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.