• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[General] Problem in Skipping Cinematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, everyone I'm currently experiencing a problem in skipping a cinematic in my campaign.. although I did everything possible to do so.

JpHgI34.jpg

ZUzuXxV.jpg

When I press Esc it skips the cinematic briefly, and jumps into another trigger as planned but then it starts replaying the cinematic over and over again despite skipping it, please tell me what I'm doing wrong.

REWARDS

+Rep and credits in my campaign

Level 13
Well the problem is not apparent from what I can see...

How does the first cinematic start? Does it start at 0 seconds of elapsed time, or is there an event? Is it possible that the event is continuously being fired?

Can you show wherever you turn on First Cinematic Skip? Seems unlikely but what does HumanBase Purple Ping contain?

Are there other triggers that contain player presses ESC key event?

• Map Initialization
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Game - Set the time of day to 12.00
      • Player - Set Player 1 (Red) Current gold to 1800
      • Player - Set Player 1 (Red) Current lumber to 900
      • Player - Hide Player 6 (Orange) in the post-game score screen
      • Player - Hide Player 5 (Yellow) in the post-game score screen
      • Player - Hide Player 7 (Green) in the post-game score screen
      • Quest - Create a Required, undiscovered quest titled The Humans of Silve... with the description As you arrive in Si..., using icon path ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNUndeadShipyard.blp
      • Set MQ1 = (Last created quest)
      • Quest - Create a quest requirement for MQ1 with the description Destroy the human b...
      • Set MQ1REQ1 = (Last created quest requirement)
      • Quest - Create a quest requirement for MQ1 with the description Mal'Ganis must surv...
      • Set MQ1REQ3 = (Last created quest requirement)
      • Quest - Create a quest requirement for MQ1 with the description At least one Acolyt...
      • Set MQ1REQ4 = (Last created quest requirement)
      • Quest - Create a Required, undiscovered quest titled Nuisances with the description You've made it furt..., using icon path ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNCastle.blp
      • Set MQ2 = (Last created quest)
      • Quest - Create a quest requirement for MQ2 with the description Destroy all 3 human...
      • Set MQ2REQ1 = (Last created quest requirement)
      • Quest - Create a Required, undiscovered quest titled To Fenris Isle with the description Now that the human ..., using icon path ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNCastle.blp
      • Set MQ3 = (Last created quest)
      • Quest - Create a quest requirement for MQ3 with the description Bring Mal'Ganis to ...
      • Set MQ3REQ1 = (Last created quest requirement)
      • Quest - Create a Optional, undiscovered quest titled The Book of the Dea... with the description The Silverhand pala..., using icon path ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNHeroPaladin.blp
      • Set OPQ1 = (Last created quest)
      • Quest - Create a quest requirement for OPQ1 with the description Slay the paladin gu...
      • Set OPQ1REQ1 = (Last created quest requirement)
      • Cinematic - Fade out over 0.00 seconds using texture White Mask and color (0.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
      • Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode On for (All players)
      • Camera - Apply StartCamera <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
      • Environment - Set sky to Lordaeron Winter Sky
      • Hero - Make Player 1 (Red) Heroes gain 25.00% experience from future kills
      • Player - Make Player 2 (Blue) treat Neutral Hostile as an Ally with shared vision
      • Player - Make Player 2 (Blue) treat Neutral Hostile as an Ally with shared vision
      • Player - Make Player 5 (Yellow) treat Neutral Hostile as an Ally with shared vision
      • Player - Make Player 3 (Teal) treat Neutral Hostile as an Ally with shared vision
      • Player - Make Neutral Hostile treat Player 2 (Blue) as an Ally with shared vision
      • Player - Make Neutral Hostile treat Player 5 (Yellow) as an Ally with shared vision
      • Player - Make Neutral Hostile treat Player 3 (Teal) as an Ally with shared vision
      • Unit - Order Peasant 0131 <gen> to Harvest Winter Tree Wall 4565 <gen>
      • Unit - Order Peasant 0132 <gen> to Harvest Winter Tree Wall 4926 <gen>
      • Unit - Order Peasant 0121 <gen> to Harvest Gold Mine 0107 <gen>
      • Unit - Order Peasant 0119 <gen> to Harvest Gold Mine 0107 <gen>
      • Unit - Order Peasant 0120 <gen> to Harvest Gold Mine 0107 <gen>
      • Unit - Order Peasant 0345 <gen> to Harvest Gold Mine 0249 <gen>
      • Unit - Order Peasant 0343 <gen> to Harvest Gold Mine 0249 <gen>
      • Unit - Order Peasant 0344 <gen> to Harvest Gold Mine 0249 <gen>
      • Unit - Order Peasant 0246 <gen> to Harvest Gold Mine 0214 <gen>
      • Unit - Order Peasant 0247 <gen> to Harvest Gold Mine 0214 <gen>
      • Unit - Order Peasant 0248 <gen> to Harvest Gold Mine 0214 <gen>
      • Unit - Order Peasant 0347 <gen> to Harvest Gold Mine 0276 <gen>
      • Unit - Order Peasant 0346 <gen> to Harvest Gold Mine 0276 <gen>
      • Unit - Order Peasant 0348 <gen> to Harvest Gold Mine 0276 <gen>
      • Unit - Order Peasant 0003 <gen> to Harvest Winter Tree Wall 5650 <gen>
      • Unit - Order Peasant 0004 <gen> to Harvest Winter Tree Wall 5650 <gen>
      • Unit - Order Peasant 0289 <gen> to Harvest Winter Tree Wall 4967 <gen>
      • Unit - Order Peasant 0290 <gen> to Harvest Winter Tree Wall 4944 <gen>
      • Unit - Order Peasant 0413 <gen> to Harvest Winter Tree Wall 3474 <gen>
      • Unit - Order Peasant 0414 <gen> to Harvest Winter Tree Wall 3474 <gen>
      • Unit - Hide Shipyard 0422 <gen>
      • Animation - Play Villager (Male 2) 0087 <gen>'s stand work animation
      • Animation - Play Villager (Male) 0115 <gen>'s stand work animation
      • Animation - Play Villager (Male) 0114 <gen>'s stand work animation
      • Animation - Play Villager (Male 2) 0387 <gen>'s stand work animation
      • Animation - Play Villager (Male 2) 0388 <gen>'s stand work animation
      • Player - Change color of Player 1 (Red) to Green, Changing color of existing units
      • Player - Change color of Player 2 (Blue) to Purple, Changing color of existing units
      • Player - Change color of Player 3 (Teal) to Light Blue, Changing color of existing units
      • Player - Change color of Player 4 (Purple) to Pink, Changing color of existing units
      • Player - Change color of Player 5 (Yellow) to Orange, Changing color of existing units
      • Player - Change color of Player 6 (Orange) to Teal, Changing color of existing units
      • Player - Change color of Player 7 (Green) to Dark Green, Changing color of existing units
      • Player - Change color of Player 8 (Pink) to Dark Green, Changing color of existing units
      • Destructible - Make Iron Gate (Horizontal) 5932 <gen> Invulnerable
      • Unit - Make Transport Ship 0167 <gen> Invulnerable
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Trigger - Run First Cinematic <gen> (ignoring conditions)
      • Trigger - Turn on FirstCinematicSkip <gen>

Status
Not open for further replies.