• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

problem in GUI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
[Ignored]problem in GUI

Okay. I have been ignored for who knows how many times. Hopefully I'm not this time.

I have the trigger set up, and the auras, and everything works fine.

What I am trying to do. I have searched the hive, but didn't quite find what I needed to. I read a thread about making buildings have an aura, and if the aura buff isn't present on anything, to immediately cancel the structure. That's sort of what I need. What I read was for a unit, not structure building another structure via summon. It's my Command and Conquer Red Alert map.

I want my command center, when it summons a building, to only be able to summon within 600 range of itself, or a power plant. PP's and the CC have the radius aura. When I go to summon something, I check it and see that it indeed has the aura, but my trigger still removes the unit anyway. How can I fix this?

• Build System 2
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Spawns a summoned unit
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Wait 0.01 seconds
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Summoned unit) has buff Devotion Aura) Equal to False
          • ((Summoned unit) is A structure) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Game - Display to (Player group((Owner of (Summoned unit)))) the text: You must build with...
          • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by (Owner of (Summoned unit)) matching ((((Summoned unit) is A structure) Equal to True) and (((Summoned unit) has buff Devotion Aura) Equal to False))) and do (Unit - Kill (Summoned unit))
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.