• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Prince Arthas

Edits of my previous Paladin models, depicting Paladin Arthas, both with and without Frostmourne.

Feel free to use and/or edit these models, so long as you credit me.

EDIT:
Fixed Ribbon
EDIT2:
Fixed collision issue.

Keywords:
Hero, Fallen, Prince, Arthas, Menethil, Paladin, Knight, Warrior, Death, Knight, Scourge, Alliance
Contents

Prince Arthas (Model)

Prince Arthas (Model)

Reviews
06:25, 8th Feb 2016 MiniMage: Useful.
Level 11
Who said or mentioned something about WOW?
Even so that comment wasn't specifically referring to you, I was just saying that we have all those Arthas and Lich King crap and no one decided to make the "Ashbringer". I don't necessary want it, it would just have been nice to have him, something you could say "original" for once, as there are from my knowledge no Ashbringer models.
Perhaps I've caught you in a bad mood? Someone died? As I don't see how you came to the conclusion that I want ripped models or that "I" want something...
Apologies "if" that was the case.

Level 3
Who said or mentioned something about WOW?
Even so that comment wasn't specifically referring to you, I was just saying that we have all those Arthas and Lich King crap and no one decided to make the "Ashbringer". I don't necessary want it, it would just have been nice to have him, something you could say "original" for once, as there are from my knowledge no Ashbringer models.
Perhaps I've caught you in a bad mood? Someone died? As I don't see how you came to the conclusion that I want ripped models or that "I" want something...
Apologies "if" that was the case.

Sunchips has an Ashbringer model posted here.