• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

PriestessOfZade

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Long time no active. So, here is one model,w e were once working with my friend Zadelim. This was his idea, kind of his request, so i only made the model and he made the texture for it. Undead priestess of the moon - Death knight on the spectral panther. I you would like it, i can upload the panther separately. Enjoy it, give credit to Zadelim and me. See you soon guys.

Click on the image below to link to the icon:

Keywords:
POTM, Priestess, Moon, Death Knight, Sellenisko, Zadelim, Zade, Panther, Spectral
Contents

PriestessOfZade (Model)

PriestessOfZade (Model)

Reviews
22:18, 10th Nov 2012 -Grendel: the model is pretty much bland right now. you can spice it up with some effects. skin and mesh is good though.

M

22:18, 10th Nov 2012
-Grendel: the model is pretty much bland right now. you can spice it up with some effects. skin and mesh is good though.

Level 38
I like the way you comment your own models.

I like the tiger thing, but the whole model is not that good to me. Still it's kinda creative.

Well, Iam one of you, users. So thats why iam trying to be in contanct with everybody - so i comment my models :) well... if you think of it...base model is priestess of the moon...and well..lets be honest :D POTM is not good model...