• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Predator Hunter - Finished

Keywords:
predator, hunter, samurai,
Contents

Predator Hunter - Finished (Model)

Predator Hunter - Finished (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) [09-28-07] Model works ingame and performs well.

M

General Frank:

(Approved) [09-28-07]

Model works ingame and performs well.

Level 2
greeeaaat, this model is good, good, good, goo... sorry. :D well wepons to big, but 4/5 from me :wink:

Level 4
now that one deserves a 5/5! the other was good but that...thats the real deal OMG man u got what we need!

sry for have exceeded, but u have done one of the several awesome ruthlessly strong models in the past few weeks, we've only seen weaklings lets admit (taking off these recents ones from VGsatomi e afronight)

freaking sh....... 5/5

Level 3
wow, :shock: thats awesome, one thing though, if youve seen AVP(Alien Versus Predators) they have a different mask for "hunting". Thats what it said in the commentary for the DVD. But aside from that i give it 5/5 for how great it looks. i havent downloaded it yet but if hes bigger then other units, keep him like that, their suposed to be a lot bigger then humans.

Level 2
blade is to long feet are to big in the back mask needs to be a bit wider... over its grate! 3.5/5

Last edited: