• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pre-Beta War Mill = Orc Forge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Orc forge, don't you mean war mill? http://www.battle.net/war3/orc/buildings/warmill.shtml

The orc forge is perhaps the one that they had in alpha, it have been removed and replaced by the warmill by then.

...or...

you have IMported a model in your map? if so, that means you have a model that isnt in the original war3, so to submit it, just go to the import manager, export it to your desktop, go to wc3sear.ch, add add this to the model section.

if you have nothing in your import manager, that means its included in your map.

Level 13
either use a image editor program or Wc3 Image Extractor II wich is on this site. ( then go to Open--Image ( then to Save--Image-- and choose the type of the file, choose jpeg )

and i do know it's from beta, but i tho you wanted this model, wich is probably the same as the war mill.

and i doubt i have ever seen the orc forge around here :(

Level 13
forge_1.gif

attachment.php

i think they're both veryalike, i wouldnt have to change a lot in the icon. if you still want it, it will be ready in 4 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.