• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Power-Up Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
In World of Warcraft, the PvP map, Warsong Gulch, there are power-ups on each side of the map that spawn in buildings.. I was wondering if there are any in Hive?

Stuff like the picture attached?

Attachments

• ss2.jpg
    ss2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 181
Level 5
Well Jesus, I need a total of three, I don't care if you only make one, that's fine with me.. But one will be like the one I attached in the OP without the chest, and the other two will be just like the original post picture without the chest, but one with a shield and a blue glow around it and another one with the berserk skull with red glow around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.