• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Post Terrain etc. requests here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Noobie.Mapmaker's Workshop
Those of you who hate terraining and want someone else to do it for you, post your already existing map on this site for me to improve (and give me the link here) or just let me start a map of what you want in it.

What you should include in your posts and some rules
1. You must tell me the exact details of what you want in the terrain.
2. I cannot post images of the terrain I made for you because the file size is too big to be uploaded in imageshack.
3. Do not request more than two posts at one post...(especially if they are epic maps but I can make you more than two if it is a 32x32 map...).
4. You must tell me if you want a .w3m or a .w3x map.

If you want weaponless models or attachments, just PM me the unit of you want edited (except Firelord, Tinker, and Alchemist).

Once I find a modelling progam that actually works for me, I'll make you models that are NOT geomerges...

I'm sorry, I couldn't upload any screenshots because the file size of those images are too big. Just request, ok?

Level 6
Uhm... Can you post some screenshots of your previous work so we can see what you're capable of, i might give you a terrain edit request later when i've finished up the basics after my triggering needs, so it would be good to know what you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.